History of the Church
Hill Lane Church was originally known as Ebenezer and still is for marriage records.
1838 - Church fellowship founded
1840 - Church was built accommodating day school and Sunday School together with burial ground.
1872 - New Church built and original Church became the Sunday School. These buildings are still in use today.
When the pipe organ was purchased the entire back wall of the Church was removed for the installation.